Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Easter!!






Jake is in Texas hunting hogs, so Reece and I went to see Ninny and Pops!  We took Reece to the mall for the first time and she had the best time looking around and of course loved shopping!  On Sunday we went to church and had our Easter with mom and dad.  She did really great in church ( lets only hope this behavior continues)!!  




So while we were inside, we played in our Babybjorn and wow did she love it!!!  We walked around the house, looked around outside and of course when I took her out she cried :(  At this point I am thinking that I have created a monster!!  However, we had a little talk and she no longer cries when the ride is over!!



Im a little behind on pics, as well as, giving everyone an update on our life so here we go!!!  We had the most beautiful snow at Batesville, so we put Reece in her "teddybear" onesie!!!  She loved the snow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!! She is beautiful! We miss yall and hope to see you soon.

Kristen

Julie said...

Ahhhhhh, I love all of the pictures especially the one with Ninny! (Do you think I sucked up good enough on that one?)But I really did love it! I hope you all had a great Easter! Love ya!