Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Annabelle Reece Dobbins



In a word....  "Blessed"...  That is what my family and I are... very blessed to have been given a beautiful baby girl!!

I would like to introduce the new addition to the Dobbins family... Annabelle Reece!!  She was born by C-section on November 24th, 2007 at 11:58 a.m.  Yes, I said 2007 and yes it is 2008.  However, those of you who know me, know that I am VERY slow when it comes to doing the smallest task on the computer so please forgive me for just now getting our blog up and going:)  

I am so excited about being able to share our life with our friends and family, although it would be wonderful to see each of you everyday, this will have to do for now.  With the birth and blessing of Reece, I have realized how important each and everyday really is and that there is so much a mother and father want to teach their child..... Most of all, how special she is to all of us who love her. Having said that, I hope all of you enjoy watching Reece grow; and enjoy this amazing life that God has blessed her with....  



1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, I have to first say that I am very proud of my slow friend!! I always knew you had it in you!! Anyway, now I want you to KEEP doing it! Or you have me to answer to!