Thursday, January 10, 2008

Burt's Bee Baby




Annabelle Reece is getting so big!!  She is almost 7 weeks old and is talking up a storm ( but look at her momma; she comes by it honest:)  She just had a bath, which she really enjoys now that she can get all the way in the water.  This is her straight from the tub and she smells SO GOOD!  We use Burt's Bee Baby which makes you want to eat her with a spoon!!  For those of you who are expecting soon or in the future, I highly suggest this product for your little angel.!  

2 comments:

Julie said...

SHe is looking like her momma!!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait to get my hands on her! She is georgous but how could she not be. I wish you and Jake all the joys and blessings of having a child in your home. See you soon and give her a kiss from me.
Love ya!
lisa :)