Monday, January 28, 2008

Two Months Old




We are 2 months old and had our first play date/ lunch date with Kara and baby Emma!!  We had so much fun, however I am still not use to taking my camera everywhere I go, so I have no pics of all of us :(  Nevertheless we went to Cowboys (ymmmm) and then went to the cutest little shop called Charlie's Angels where Kara introduced me to her love for hair bows and bands for the sweet little angels!  Of course I jumped on the wagon and bought several hair bows/bands for Reece.  

Tomorrow is my first day back to work so say a prayer that I will not cry the entire day being away from the light of my life!  I will keep you all posted to let you know how I do.  We have a sitter coming to the house, Mrs. Hattie, who will take care of baby Reece.  She is a wonderful lady who is a retired LPN and loves kiddos, so I feel really good about going back to work and her being at home safe and sound!  

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ahhhh, too cute! Work will be fine! You will have me calling!! I will be thinking about you and Reece tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Hope work went well! I'll call you when we get back from Montana!!

Kristen